Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Chillin'

The day was another cloudless sunny perfect day!

We visited Venice Beach today, the most southern key we have visited so far. Venice Beach is known for people finding shark teeth, so I was excited to go. We visited Venice Inlet last weekend and saw dolphins if you recall from a previous blog.

I'm going to let Sean tell you all how he tricked me with the GD shark teeth LOL (that BASTARD!!!). It doesn't matter... my kids will be happy when I go back to work! Woooo!

We suntanned and relaxed, then went shopping! That was FUN! I now have to take a trip to walmart and get me another suitcase tho... seriously! HAHA. But I am bringing presents!!!

Had a delicious dinner with Jan, then went out to a comedy club for the evening! It was really cool, except for when they tried to card me even though we were VIP status (Jan's next door neighbour knows the owners). I still got in LOL. It's all good!

Sat and watched ER with George Clooney last night eating cheesecake with whipped cream and strawberries!

OOoooh... I got guatemalan worry people!!! They are soooo cool! I can't wait to share all of this in person with everyone! ...but I don't wanna go home either!!! Oh mann......

Blog ya later!

- Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment