Thursday, March 12, 2009

As serene as a buddas fart

Day 5
Today was an adventure in serenity. We went parasailing which if you have not done, is one of the most calming things one can do for themselves.

Beth and I had one of the best times . I really can't descibe the feeling a calm came over me and i started to look at things differently. the world seems to come in focus when you look at it from a birds eye view.

After we whent up I started to talk to the Capitain( KEN) . He noticed beths' service ring and asked if we were in the program. It turns out he's 18 years clean. "It goes to show we have friends everywhere" he said.

Beth waqs surprized and talk to him for a little while. He asked us to exchange numbers , i hope we talk to him a little more before we go.

Then we went for a massage . I was like puddy . I didn't think I would be able to get up afterwards.

Then we treated ourselves to a decident diner. Mmmmmm. good.

After that we really didn't want to do much else . Who would ? So we headed back home and ate cheese cake and wacth a movie.

Sounds like a self-centured day, and it was . you have to try it .
If you think it's too self indulgent well, what can i say call your sponsor. :)

sean

No comments:

Post a Comment