Saturday, March 14, 2009

Forgot to blog yesterday... hehe - SHAMROCK SHAKES!!!

So yesterday was melancolhey... (spelling... um...) because I had a hard time staying in the day. It was that last day with the "banana split" and I was so loving driving that thing around! Boy do I miss the freedom already...

Anyways, we spent the day at Siesta Beach and had a great breakfast followed by tanning and swimming in the Gulf. The sand is crystal quartz beautifulness... bringing some home! I made a sand penguin... We also shopped and met some very nice people who gave us some GREAT deals on trinkets! Don't worry, all of you will be spoiled when I get home (lol). I bought an extra suitcase. Seriously. Worth it tho!

Went to a meeting at a beautiful AA club with Capt'n Ken and it was fantastic! Best meeting, totally relaxed and mixed up with NA, CA, AA members. No AA nazis anywhere - and the sharing was incredible - testing your sobriety/clean time. Honest and open, great people.

Afterwards, Ken invited us to go to karaoke, which Sean LOVED. He's not bad either (just don't tell him I said that hehehe...). We had a lot of fun hanging out and at the end of the evening, Ken invited us to go out on his boat the next morning for a FREE parasail and boat ride!!! WOOO!!!

Discovered that Shamrock shakes were out and Sean almost died! We videotaped it... I'm going to try to post it all.

And... now I'm going to spill into today!

We got up early and took back my bebe (the car), then went down to the docks to meet Ken. (Thanks again Aunt Jan for the lift!). And off we went with two girls from Buffalo. Because it was just us we got to fly for half an hour and saw dolphins swimming and gorgeous views. We tried doing flips in the air, but I'm just not coordianated enuf (LOL). The girls from Buffalo were awesome at it tho (skinny beautiful girls... damn). It was awesome.

Said goodbye to Kenneth after the wonderful morning and had lunch at a place where they didn't know what "au jus" meant. We had a laugh! Then came home and had a long nap!

Got up, went down to Lido to watch a beautiful sunset among the first clouds we have seen since we arrived! Then took Jan out for dinner at this gorgeous restaurant with valet parking on the water sitting along the shoreline listening to a live band and sipping virgin daquiris. What a way to end the trip!

Tomorrow, I am NOT looking forward to. Jan's friends are having a party next door for St. Paddy's and they call it "DRUNCH". Needless to say, Sean and I will probebly duck out for a meeting if possible. These women LOVE to party!

Anyhoo, enuf blogging for this evening. I'm going to try to post more pics and videos we've made over the past few days and then relax to watch a movie and read more of Twilight. You may not hear more from me until I get home because after the drunken party we leave for home around 7pm. We will probebly arrive in Hamilton around 2am Monday morning. Booo... it was great while it lasted though!

Thank you so much Aunt Jan, and Sean! I feel so grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life today. This vacation was absolutely phenomenal... thank you thank you - from the bottom of my heart!

See y'all back in the Hammer soon!

Luv, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment