Friday, March 13, 2009

A hard day at work

Thursday

We worked so hard to day , We went to Venice beach , our goal today shark teeth and tans.

So we set out and hit the beach . As soon as we got there Beth set out to find shark teeth in the surf. 20 min. of wacthing her I decided to give her a hand . So like any Veteran traveler I told her I would be right back and then headed for the local store and baught a bag full for $5 .
I returned to see her still sifting through the sand .

I decided to have some fun and took some teeth out of the bag and act like I was finding them in the surf.

The more i would find the more pissed she would get at me . I couldn't keep this up because eventually she would figure it out and of course then kill me.

I let her in the joke and she didn't hurt me that much.

So we caught some rays and then did some shopping .

We came back home to a nice chicken diner. Got changed and headed out for some comedy.

The show was good . we got some giggles . I bought a dvd if anyone wants to see.

Then got home in time to wacth ER WHAT A *!@#en rip off.

All in all a good day of laughs.l

SEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment