Thursday, March 12, 2009

BEST DAY EVER!

Um, on a scale of one to ten I would consider the day a 100 LOL.

We started off by going to Dennys for breakfast! Mmmm...

Then headed to Siesta Key for parasailing! OH MY GOD!!!

It was the greatest thing I have ever done and the "highest" I've been clean! WoOt!!! Absolutely beautiful view, 500 ft in the air above everything. The colours of the water were breathtaking and the serene sense of floating was overwhelming. I didn't want to come down!

Ooooh and I found my CABANA BOY!!! First mate on the ship! He's the guy in the red shorts if anyone is following the pictures. Its in the Parasailing Album. Yum...

Capt'n Ken (Kenneth) noticed my ring as we climbed aboard and called us over to have a ciggy at the stern while he was driving out a boatload of us. Turns out he's in recovery 18 years this month! How cool is that?! Tell me there's no Higher Power! Anyhoo, we exchanged numbers and hope to meet up within the next few days that we are here.

Ok, so after the beautiful and exhilirating experience of parasailing we went to "The Little Day Spa" for massages! Sweeeeeet! Ahhh... so relaxing!

Then hit a hot spot downtown on a patio for dinner where I had the best bruschetta in my life!

Went to Publix and bought about 5 pounds of Grits for Aine (lol, see pics). I am going to have to buy another suitcase just for those!

Also, bought cheesecake, whipped cream and strawberries to munch on at home.

Oh, and in the pics there is a small manatee swimming on my comforter in my blue/green room! I never introduced you. This is Morty the Manatee (I named him myself). He likes to stare down Sean after a long day LOL.

BEST DAY EVER!!! (teeney "orgasm" here lmfao!)

No comments:

Post a Comment